- 100% Malaysian Rubber
- All natural, high quality rubber. The blade provides rigid resistance yet is flexible where required. There is less drag on the up kick and leg strain and cramps are reduced.
- Comfortable Foot Pocket – The pocket is silky smooth and soft over the top of the toes and foot to prevent blisters and chafing while the bottom of the pocket is rigid to transmit power to the blade. Fin socks or booties are not required for comfort.
- Lightweight – For such a powerful fin, DAFIN is one of the lightest surf fins on the market. Less weight equals less strain.
- Extremely powerful – Revolutionary design creating maximum acceleration of the water flowing over the fin surface resulting in more thrust per kick.
- Maximum Control – At speed the “strakes” generate a vortex of water from the trailing edge forming a barrier to help prevent the outflow of water from around the raised foot pocket resulting in an element of control and maneuverability across the face of a wave or in turbulent water.
- Can be worn on either foot
- Floats in salt water
- Used by the Worlds Best Waterman – Ambassadors include Mark Cunningham (World Champion Bodysurfer), Zak Noyle (Professional Surf Photographer) and Brian Keaulana (World Renowned Hawaiian Waterman)
- Official fin of the United States Lifesaving Association and Hawaiian Lifeguard Association
In the bag
- 1x pair of DaFins